Get A Fast, Hassle-Free Quote In Under 2 Minutes! QUOTE NOW
ABOUT THIS COVERAGE:
- Financial stability of a carrier rated A++ by A.M. Best
- Available on an admitted and non-admitted basis
1-4 FAMILY DWELLING PRODUCT:
Designed for one-to-four family tenant occupied dwellings and two-to-four family owner occupied dwellings. Our product is available on either a DP-1 Basic Form or DP-3 Special Form. Maximum total insured value for property of $1,000,000 and liability limits up to $1,000,000 are available.
CONDOMINIUM UNIT OWNERS PRODUCT:
Available for owner or tenant occupied condo and/or cooperative units. Short-term (nightly, weekly, monthly) and seasonal rentals and occupancies are eligible for coverage. Our HO-6 product is available with Coverage A limits up to $500,000 and contents limits up to $200,000. Loss of rents and loss assessment coverages are available up to $50,000 and liability limits are available up to $1,000,000.
- Renter’s and Senior Tenant Product: Available for residential renters of apartments, mobile homes, or dwelling units. Our HO-4 product is available with contents limits up to $200,000 and liability limits are available up to $1,000,000. Enhancement endorsements available include a pet damage extension and renter’s protection plus endorsements.
- VACANT BUILDING (PERSONAL LINES): Our Vacant Building product is designed for your residential vacant homes or condos. Our product can be quoted for 3, 6, 9 or 12-month policy terms as either monoline or as a package with no restriction on length of vacancy. Special Form and replacement cost are available for properties 25 years or newer. Both Special and Basic Forms include vandalism coverage.
- VACANT BUILDINGS AND VACANT LAND (COMMERCIAL LINES)
- No restriction on the length of vacancy
- Total insurable value range from $3 million to $5 million
- Can consider vacant land, vacant buildings, partially vacant buildings, vacant condo units, vacant leased space and risks with renovations – commercial or residential risks eligible
- No minimum earned premium, even for short-term policies
PROPERTY MANAGERS ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
- Coverage for the management of the insured’s personally owned property
- Ability to package errors and omissions, tenant discrimination, employment practices and general liability and business personal property
- Wrongful eviction coverage automatically provided for residential properties
REAL ESTATE AGENTS ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
- Defense outside limits
- Coverage for leasing/property management services
- Environmental Pollutants coverage
- Commercial (up to 40 percent)
State Availability: National