Posted on 21 Jun 2011
Crump International is pleased to announce a new nationwide package facility for special events. It is targeted to event organizers and sponsors for small to medium size events (not exceeding 3 days).
The facility is written through Lloyds, an A.M. Best A XV rated, non-admitted carrier and offers event cancelation, property damage, spectator GL, and terrorism. Crump is one of only a few wholesalers with access to this program.
Complete information on this offering is available at www.crumpins.com. A downloadable sell sheet and submission application are available on the page as well.
Key Points: (See website for complete details including the application)
· Offered through Lloyds, rated A XV by A.M. Best
· Non-Admitted paper
· Targeted to event organizers and sponsors for small to medium size events
· Commission to producing Crump broker – 25%
· Provides coverage for event cancelation, spectator GL, property damage, and terrorism
· Includes in-house underwriting authority
· Multi-line coverage available
· Available nationwide, except HI, IL, KY, and U.S. Virgin Islands
· Contact marketing at 877 247-9772 or email@example.com