Posted on 18 Jan 2011
Yodil, Inc., a provider of business intelligence (BI), data analytics, and management reporting services to the insurance industry, was launched today. The new firm comprises business assets acquired separately from Advanced Systems Design (ASD) of Morton, IL – and from a veteran insurance industry and agency consultant.
“BI is a critical necessity for competitive businesses, as well as a buzzword,” said Frederick Waite, Yodil’s CEO. “Yodil expands the concept and the substance of BI considerably. It leads the curve in richness of content, depth and breadth of business intelligence and reporting, cost-effectiveness, and ease of implementation. Yodil constitutes a new day for BI and a new way of doing business.”
Yodil bridges the carrier/agency data gap, enabling both parties – singly and in collaboration – to monitor all aspects of their businesses, from a single policyholder or producer to an entire book of business, with meaningful intelligence, in a shared environment, with common definitions. And it provides:
• Greater degrees of segmentation than existing BI services
• More numerous and variable data-delivery options
• Import from a greater number of disparate source systems and applications
• Export to a greater number of disparate destination systems and applications
• The singular ability to translate, normalize, and standardize data from those disparate source systems and applications
• A more comprehensive array of flexible, dimensionalized reports, scorecards, dashboards, and ad hoc capabilities.
“The selling of our insurance-industry assets to Yodil is consistent with our strategic direction to work with vertical markets through the use of industry experts,” said Dave Johnson, founder, president, and COO of ASD. “We’d matured that vertical software offering to the point at which it was ready to leave the nest. We look forward to watching Yodil realize its potential.”
About Yodil, Inc.
Yodil is a leading provider of business intelligence (BI), management and operational reporting, and data analytics to the insurance industry. Yodil marries deep insurance knowledge with rich content, adaptable technology, and flexible report-delivery options. Yodil normalizes data from disparate source systems, standardizing formats and definitions. It makes that data accessible as business intelligence, providing reporting and analytics to carriers and agencies.