Posted on 13 Jan 2012
Industry branding specialist Aartrijk announced that the theme for Brand Camp 2012 is "Anatomy of a Brand."
Registration is now open for Brand Camp 2012, an event for insurance and financial services brand decision-makers to be held May 7-9, 2012 in Boulder, Colorado, at the Hotel Boulderado.
Brand Camp registration information is posted at Aartrijk.com/brand-camp.
This exclusive, hands-on conference is designed specifically for insurers, agents and brokers, wholesalers, industry trade associations and service providers, with a limited number of tickets available.
"Mobile technologies and social networking are all the rage in branding, and indeed they offer opportunities," noted Peter van Aartrijk, CEO. "But what is getting lost in all that noise is that a brand is like a person. It lives, breathes, grows, responds, and evolves. And to maintain health it requires ongoing attention. Brand Camp offers an environment to step back, take a broad look, and work on the 'whole person' of your brand."
"Brand Camp aims to put about 100 smart and engaging professionals with various backgrounds in a room together," van Aartrijk continued. "The ideas bang against each other and result in intriguing concepts that interest today's brand decision-makers. We want people to attend Brand Camp not to sit back and listen; we want them to come, jump in, learn from and teach others by working on shared challenges, and take home actionable ideas."
The Brand Camp 2012 agenda will include:
• Elements of growing and maintaining a healthy brand.
• The end of business as we know it: An exploration of the future of the independent insurance agency distribution system.
• Breakout sessions on key trends and action points for brands.
• Ideas worth knowing: Campers will prepare, onsite, a series of five-minute presentations on relevant insurance branding topics followed by an audience discussion. This session will include an audience vote on a topic to explore in more depth.
• Top 20 countdown: A rapid-fire discussion of top branding ideas, misperceptions, brand challenges, or lessons learned.
• Brand refresh: A panel of marketing executives will evaluate what worked -- and didn't work -- in their re-branding efforts.
• Special evening networking and interactive events.
Prior Brand Camp events featured topics including blogging, mobile applications, social networking, editorial, design, video, publicity, brand alignment, employee engagement, brand valuation, Web positioning, trade advertising and demographics. Speakers were from Facebook, Deloitte Consulting, Insurance Journal, Hales & Co., Allstate, American Agent & Broker, and numerous insurance brands.
Aartrijk is a boutique branding firm serving clients from insurance and financial services firms and member organizations. Aartrijk's highly experienced team offers business-to-business and business-to-consumer brand auditing; brand identity development; Web positioning and social media; advertising, marketing-communications and public relations; publishing and editorial; and customer and marketing channel research.