Posted on 22 Jun 2010
Allegiant Programs Group announced today that Amusement Insurance Resources (www.insureAIR.com), a national specialty insurance program serving the amusement rental industry, has partnered with the Event Planners Association (EPA) to offer marketing, legal, safety and affinity program services to Amusement Insurance Resources (A.I.R.) insureds.
All A.I.R. insureds will become members of EPA (www.eventplannersassociation.com), the premier service provider to the event and entertainment communities. EPA helps members of the inflatable and amusement communities save time and money on the specialized services it provides in a one-stop-shop format and offers support not found anywhere else.
“This partnership with EPA gives our insureds the best industry resources and added value with their insurance coverage,” said Drew Tewksbury, vice president and program manager of Amusement Insurance Resources. “This added value can be a key selling point for the agents and brokers who are looking for comprehensive coverage, competitive pricing and a strong, stable insurance market for their amusement rental customers.”
A.I.R. insureds receive these comprehensive benefits through their membership in EPA:
• Legal benefits from EPA’s in-house law firm, providing immediate access to the documents they need to operate their business as well as the ability to communicate with legal experts as they need them. Members will save thousands of dollars with unlimited downloads of rental agreements, liability waivers and contracts; contract review; consultation; and other professional discounts.
• EPA Amusement Operators Safety Certification, an online study/testing certification program which offers members equipment specific operational and safety training.
• Unlimited Internet marketing on the search engine optimized EPA website.
• Website design and hosting.
• Access to the EPA Affinity Program, with discounts on products and services from office supply companies, rental cars, hotels and more.
A.I.R. offers all lines insurance coverage written on an admitted and non-admitted basis in all 50 states through a carrier rated A (Excellent) XV by A.M. Best Co. Coverage, which includes Commercial General Liability, Inland Marine, Property, Commercial Auto, Workers’ Compensation and Excess, is designed for inflatable rentals, mobile amusement rides, mechanical bulls, mobile rock walls, small concession equipment, party rental supplies and other amusement rentals.
Agents and brokers seeking more information on Amusement Insurance Resources, should contact Drew Tewksbury at 440-264-2738; firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Allegiant Programs Group
Allegiant Programs Group is a national program administrator currently offering Amusement Insurance Resources (A.I.R.), a specialty insurance program serving the amusement retail industry with all-lines coverage. Allegiant is based in Cleveland, Ohio. A.I.R. provides an A.M. Best A (Excellent) XV rated market and represents an experienced, specialized alternative to costly and restrictive liability insurance programs.