Since 1986 WaterColor Management has been the insurance and risk management source for the water industry, offering the strongest Liability and Property solutions in the market. Our coverages include comprehensive down-the-hole protection; Pollution Liability on- and off-site and during transportation; as well as lead, mold, bacteria, radon, arsenic, corrosives and other contamination liabilities. We have underwriting authorities with “A++” carriers to underwrite Property, Liability and Inland Marine for Groundwater companies including water well drilling and related services.
Members of the National Groundwater Association receive premium discounts in our program as do companies with employees who hold CGWP, MGWC, and other NGWA certifications.
As a Managing General Underwriter with in-house authority, we can make quick pricing and other policy decisions for our Groundwater clients.
Our premiums are the most competitive nationally regardless of client size. Our minimum premium is $2,500.
WaterColor Management insures the following Groundwater operations nationwide:
- Groundwater Drillers
- Groundwater Drilling Equipment, Suppliers, Installers and Distributors
- Laboratories, Scientists and Consultants
- Groundwater Remediation Companies and Providers
- Well Owners and Operators
- Geothermal Developers, Installers, Manufacturers, Distributors and Suppliers
WaterColor Management provides the following industry-specific coverage solutions to the Groundwater industry:
- General and Professional Liability
- Completed Operations Liability (including arsenic, mold, radon, lead, bacteria and other contaminants)
- Products Liability & Product Recall (including mold, radon, lead, arsenic, bacteria and other contaminants)
- Pollution Liability including HAZMAT up to $25m (on-site, during transportation and at work sites)
- Comprehensive Down-the-Hole Coverage
- Excess Liability Coverage up to $10m (excess of $10m on request)
- Property and Inland Marine/Equipment Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Boiler and Machinery Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Performance and Completion Bonds
- Employee Fidelity/Crime
- Cyber Crime/Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- General Liability – $1 million/$3 million limits
- Products Liability and Product Recall – $1 million/$3 million limits
- Completed Operations Liability – $1 million/$3 million limits
- Pollution Liability – optional primary policy limits up to $1 million/$3 million; Excess Pollution is available up to $25m (this is “occurrence-form” which applies until the expiry of the statute of limitations)
- Gradual Pollution and HAZMAT included on insured’s site, at job sites, and in transit
- Mold and Bacteria Coverage – $1 million/$3 million limits
- Down-the-Hole Insurance
- Lead, Radon, Arsenic and other Contaminants and Corrosives are not excluded – limits up to $1 million/$3 million
- Professional Liability Occurrence Form – limits up to $1 million/$3 million
- Employment Practices Liability – $250,000 limit
- Employee Benefits Liability – $250,000 limit
- Damage to Rented Premises Liability – $100,000 limit
- Medical Payments – $10,000 limit
- Zero Deductible
- Minimum Premium: $2,500
A nine-month premium-financing plan is available. All coverages are available directly or via retail agents. Coverage features are subject to insurance policy terms.
Note: Primary Policy Pollution Limits available up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000 plus $25m Excess Pollution if needed.