RPS PNP specializes in addressing the needs of social service agencies and human service organizations, providing insurance coverage for the non-profit sector as well as for-profit classes. This protection allows these agencies and organizations to take care of their clients and take the risk out of helping.
Target organizations include adoption and foster care placement centers, substance abuse programs, mental health counseling centers, domestic violence shelters, residential care facilities, developmentally disabled programs, schools for special needs, home healthcare (medical / non-medical) and more.
Coverage highlights include:
- Automobile Liability & Physical Damage - includes owned, hired & non-owned
- Excess Liability
- General Liability - includes blanket additional insured for funding source & broadening endorsement designed specifically for social services agencies
- Management Liability - includes D&O with EPLI
- Fiduciary Liability
- Professional Liability - includes coverage for employees, contracted employees, physicians and more
- Abuse or Molestation
- Cyber Liability
- The property, Inland Marine & Crime
- Workers Compensation (only available with a package policy)
NOTE: Each policy provides a separate limit of liability. Occurrence or claims made forms are available.