RPS PNP's Religious Institutions product brings together a wide variety of coverages to meet the unique risk management needs of religious organizations. Eligible risks include churches, synagogues, temples, and religious organizations that offer social services and/or schooling.
RPS PNP customizes packages to fit the needs of all religious denominations; dioceses of all sizes; megachurches; single/multiple location churches, schools or ministries; religiously-affiliated organizations; and all secular nonprofits. These tailor-made packages offer organizations the choice of a first-dollar option or a blend of risk retention, risk transfer and customized claims management designed to effectively manage today's cost of risk and unlock significant long-term savings.
Specific coverage options include:
- Commercial Auto
- General Liability
- Pastoral Counseling Liability
- Cemetery Service Liability
- Enhancement Endorsement for Religious Organizations/Schools/Social Services
- Management Liability
- Directors & Officers including Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Property - Inland Marine & Crime
- Workers' Compensation (only available with a package policy)
- Standalone Excess