For over 60 years, RPS Bollinger has been working hard to meet the insurance needs of amateur sports organizations, from national governing (Olympic) bodies to local sports leagues. Through our exclusive nationwide programs, we provide an array of insurance products to cover sports injuries and lawsuits that threaten today's sports organizations. In addition, we offer risk management and claims services to our clients. Sports insurance products are offered on a direct basis as well as through brokers.
Through our long history in the area of sports insurance, we have developed a particular expertise and insight into the unique needs, exposures and operations of sports organizations, whether large or small, for-profit or not-for-profit. This experience translates into many benefits for our clients:
- Policy coverages specifically tailored to meet the needs of amateur sports
- Strong insurance company relations and market clout, enabling us to negotiate high quality program design and competitive pricing
- Superior claims handling, delivering responsive service to our clients and watchful oversight of the claims process
- Understanding your financial goals and organizational needs
- Creativity and forward thinking, leading to enhancements and innovations in coverage and services
- High-level, professional service to our clients and their members that goes beyond the industry norm
All of this translates into minimizing the administrative burden on sports associations so that you can dedicate your time to the business of sports -- and get out and play.