Cyber risk is an exposure that no modern business can escape, and the financial impact of system interruption, privacy and cyber-crime events are now felt within all industries. With solutions designed for business of all sizes, our cyber products provide cutting-edge, innovative cover to protect against emerging threats of the digital age.
Who's it for
Most businesses including - but not limited to - healthcare providers, retailers, educational facilities, professional services firms, public entities, energy companies, transportation and logistic companies, and financial services.
What does it cover?
- Cyber incident response costs (including IT forensics, legal, breach notification and crisis communications)
- Cyber-crime (including social engineering and theft of personal funds)
- Cyber extortion
- System damage
- System business interruption
- Cyber and privacy liability
- Reputational harm
- Management liability (arising from a cyber-attack)
- Media Liability
- Technology errors and omissions
- Costs in addition
- First dollar defense
Limits, deductibles and premiums
- Maximum limit $10,000,000
- Minimum Deductible $2,500
- Minimum Premium (without Crime) $750
- Minimum Premium (With Crime) $1,250