About Landmark Underwriters:
Landmark Underwriters (LUW) is a Program Manager focusing on Environmental Package (EPAC) and Excess coverages. We provide coverage for environmental contractors, consultants, and engineers, as well as solar installation contractors. Our EPAC products are offered on A++ XV paper, and we write in 48 States across the country (no coverage available in New York or Louisiana). We can also offer monoline Commercial Auto coverage in support of our EPAC products. Our products are Retail distribution only, as we work with select Retailer insurance broker partners. LUW is licensed throughout the United States and we pride ourselves on being experts in this niche area of the insurance industry. Our goal is to evaluate the probability of environmental and professional risks and offer coverage to transfer the risk not addressed by our Insured’s risk management department. Because our team is comprised of senior environmental underwriters and executives, we are experienced at understanding technical risk accurately.
ENVIRONMENTAL PACKAGE OVERVIEW
The Environmental Package is a combined Environmental Casualty Insurance package designed and intended for traditional Environmental Contractors and Design Professionals, and other specialty classes defined as “Environmental” by the Program appetite.
- The primary package combines Commercial General Liability (CGL), Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL), and Professional Liability (PL) coverage. Professional Liability is an optional coverage extended when applicable to the risk.
- The primary package can include a variety of enhancements customary to those product lines, including, but not limited to: Employee Benefits Liability, Stop Gap, Hired Non-owned Auto (HNOA), Non-Owned Disposal (NODs) Coverage, Transportation Pollution Liability (TPL), pollution legal liability (PLL) on a Time-Element basis, and Image Restoration.
- Optional follow-form Excess Liability Coverage is available that can be excess of the primary package, Auto and Employers Liability coverages.
The Environmental Program coverage will include the following coverages. No standalone coverages will be offered.
- Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Contractor Pollution Liability (CPL)
- Professional Coverage (PL)
- Commercial Auto
- Follow Form Excess Liability (excess over CGL, PL, CPL, Auto and Employers Liability lines)
- Carrier Rated “A++ XV” by A.M. Best
- Primary Limits $1 Million per Occurrence/$2 Million Aggregate
- Umbrella (Follow Form) up to $10 Million
- Primary Minimum Premium: $2,500
- Minimum Deductible: CGL – $2,500, Professional Liability – $5,000
All States (except for Louisiana and New York)