Professional Liability Insurance for Accountants
Huntersure is a leading provider of professional liability insurance for mid- to large Accounting Firms. We offer a product that provides comprehensive options to meet the needs of your clients.
Our Accountants Professional Liability insurance program provides coverage for
- tax preparers
We also cover tax engagements, compilations, tax planning, notary, public activities, bookkeeping, and consultant services as an accountant, write-ups and reviews.
HUNTERSURE: PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE FOR SMALL TO MID-SIZED ACCOUNTING FIRMS
Huntersure specializes in providing professional liability insurance for small to mid-sized accounting firms. Huntersure’s small to mid-sized Accountants’ Professional Liability Program is an exclusive program offered on a nationwide basis, designed to protect the needs of your client accounting firms with revenue from $2.5 million to $25 million.
Coverage is provided for accountants, auditors, bookkeepers, and tax preparers, for services provided in their accounting practices.
- Available to Accounting Firms with Revenue as low as $2.5 million;
- Limits up to $5 million, as low as $500,000;
- Retentions as low as $5,000;
- All Areas of Practice Considered, including attestation services and public audit firms;
- All Industries Served Considered;
- All States Considered;
- Primary and Excess Layers Considered;
- Sub-Limited Coverage available for Disciplinary Actions, Subpoena Expenses, Network Security Reimbursement, and Professional Reputation Management;
- Fully Executed Application Required;
- Five Years of Loss Runs Required;
Huntersure’s Accountants’ Professional Liability Insurance Program is written on behalf of a domestic carrier that maintains an A.M. Best “A+XV” Rating. Please contact us for additional information on our Small to Mid-Sized Accountants’ Program.