For nearly 20 years, EIA has been diligently working to prove pollution liability coverage solutions for agent’s and their insured. Licensed in all 50 states, EIA provides fast, competitive quotes on all types of environmental insurance programs.
EIA provides environmental insurance coverage to a variety of different industries:
- Asbestos, Lead Paint and Mold Abatement Insurance – For firms engaged in remediation of asbestos, lead paint, and mold, we provide package or CPL coverage for third-party claims of pollution incidents from operations arising on site.
- Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL) – Covering a contractor’s pollution liability for pollution incidents arising from on-site operations made by third-party claims, this coverage has the option to be written on claims made basis or on an occurrence.
- Dry Cleaners Pollution Liability (SSPL) – Falling under CPL coverage, we provide coverage for all types of pollution claims for those in the dry-cleaning industry.
- Environmental Consultants Professional Liability (PL) - Written as a stand-alone policy or part of a general liability package, coverage is provided per each occurrence or as claims made.
- Fire and Water Restoration Contractors Insurance – For firms providing fire and water restorations services, policies cover pollution liability for third-party claims against contractors resulting from pollution incidents arising from on-site operations.
- Hazardous Materials Transporters/Waste Haulers (CPL) – Falling under contractor’s pollution liability, included are automobile liability and physical damage coverage for those in the waste transportation industry.
- Product Pollution Liability Insurance (PP) – For manufacturers or markets that provide a product that may involve a pollution claim, policies may be written as stand-alone or as part of a general liability policy.
- Site Specific Pollution Liability (SSPL) – Covering both first- and third-party cleanup and bodily injury claims, protection from any historical contamination is also included.
- Storage Tank Pollution Liability (STP) – As one of the first companies to focus on above ground and underground tanks, EIA provides streamlined tank coverage at a competitive price. Use this coverage to meet U.S. EPA financial responsibility requirements.
- Transportation Pollution Liability (TPL) – As an endorsement of CPL, coverage applies to operation, maintenance, and ownership of a vehicle involved in the transportation, loading and unloading, and delivery of materials.