Arrowhead’s Workers’ Compensation Program features top-rated carriers, competitive rates, underwriting expertise, and above industry standard commissions.
American Family Home, American Alternative, Everest National Insurance Company, United Wisconsin Insurance Company
Targeted Classes of Business:
- Automotive Service & Repair
- Office & Professional Services
- Trucking (Up to 500 miles radius)
*California accounts above $20K require a separate appointment with industry-specific premium commitment
- Instant Quotes available on eligible accounts below $20,000
Upload your client's Acord 130 to avoid duplicate data entry and transfer the application directly into our quoting platform, www.ArrowheadExchange.com. By pre-populating your online submission in just three easy steps, the quoting process becomes more efficient with fewer mistakes.
Claims: A Value-Add Service:
You and your policyholders will benefit from superior claims handling through American Claims Management, Inc. (ACM), our wholly owned subsidiary. As a carrier-minded claims administrator, ACM works hard to ensure claims are closed out quickly. ACM''s dedicated team offers a fully integrated line of claims and cost-containment services for your clients including:
- 24/7 online, real time claims reporting, loss runs and plan of actions
- Online medical provider portal
- Claim service agreements and dedicated adjusters
- Bilingual staff
- Advanced reporting services
- Lowered client costs with integrated technology
- Aggressive fraud fighting
- Cost control with proven results
Arrowhead's easy-to-install bridge is compatible with the majority of agency management systems. The agency management bridge helps you avoid duplicate ACORD data entry.
Not an Arrowhead producer? Apply online at ArrowheadGrp.com/BecomeAProducer
CA accounts $20,000 or less in premium can be quoted in under five minutes. View info here