An “A” rated insurance carrier is now offering insurance to Sewer/Septic Tank Installers and Maintenance Companies.
- A professional liability endorsement is automatically included.
- Excess Liability limits available up to $10 Million
- Not only is the General Liability policy extremely broad, but you could benefit from an average reduction in premium of cost up to 25%
Who is eligible?
- Sewer / Septic Tank Installers
- Maintenance Companies
- Septic Tank Materials and Equipment Suppliers
- Portable Toilet Companies
Coverages you may need.
- General and Professional Liability
- Excess Liability
- Property Coverage
- Automobile/Truck Coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Boiler and Machinery
The General Liability policy includes:
- $1,000,000 Occurrence / $3,000,000 Aggregate General and Professional Liability
- $1,000,000 Defense Costs
- $500,000 Automatic Pollution Coverage
- $250,000 Employee Benefits Liability
- $250,000 Employment Related Practices Liability
- $25,000 Off-Site Pollution Clean-Up
- $100,000 Fire Legal Liability
- $10,000 Medical Payments
- $1,000,000 Hired and Non-Owned Auto (Upon Request)
Note: * Pollution Limits Available up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000
Locations Served : Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington,D.C., Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
© Copyright 1999-2013 ProgramBusiness.com