Vertafore, a leading provider of software and information to the insurance industry, on Tuesday announced an upgrade to the company’s AIM management system for managing general agents (MGAs) and wholesale brokers.
The enhancements included in AIM 6.4 provide flexibility and consistency in information gathering and access. The faster turnaround time possible on submissions shortens the overall policy issuance cycle and, ultimately, time to market.
"Our customers need more integration between the products they use,” said Eric Winch, director of MGA management systems for Vertafore’s carrier and MGA markets division. “They need to increase productivity, write more business and positively impact the bottom line. AIM 6.4 will help them accomplish these objectives.”
Now certified with SQL Server 2008, AIM 6.4 streamlines all front-end activities, including quoting, routine correspondence, binding, policy issuance and policy management. The result is a more productive workforce, enhanced customer service and more time to write more business.
Enhancements in AIM 6.4 include the ability to integrate seamlessly with the following:
• Vertafore PolicyIssuance (VPI): AIM now supports commercial general liability, commercial property, commercial package policy, professional liability, homeowners’ and dwelling fire through integration with Vertafore PolicyIssuance. In addition, Vertafore’s product roadmap includes plans to support commercial crime and inland marine policies. Further, AIM now provides users the ability to make policy changes and endorsements, eliminates redundant keystrokes and creates a more efficient workflow.
• Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007: Enhanced integration with Outlook to include elimination of the Outlook Security Prompt is included in AIM 6.4, as well as improved support for Outlook operating in cached mode and support for Outlook signatures.
• SAP Crystal Reports 2008: AIM now supports integration with SAP Crystal Reports is backward-compliant so any existing reports run without incident.
• Web Services: AIM 6.4 features an improved Security/Authentication Model, migrated to C# and audit logging for all transactions.
• ImageRight: With version 6.4, it is no longer necessary to enter file types manually in ImageRight. Instead, this field has become a drop down field of pre-defined file types for accurate entry. In addition, the File Attributes now automatically refreshes.
AIM 6.4 is now available. For more information, visit http://www.vertafore.com/All-Products/AIM or call 800.444.4813.