The American Association of Managing General Agents (AAMGA) is officially announcing the names of its Program Committee members who have been working diligently to plan for the association's Program Market agenda at the 2016 Annual Meeting taking place from May 22 to 25 at the J.W. Marriott Desert Ridge Resort in Scottsdale, Ariz.
AAMGA's Program Committee members include:
- Andy Borst, Senior Vice President Commercial Programs, Argo Group
- Joe Davies, Managing Director, AonBenfield
- John Erickson, Vice President National Marketing, Zenith Insurance Company
- Ronna Green, Assistant Vice President, Scottsdale Insurance Company
- David Lupica, President, ACE Commercial Risk Services
- Robert Mackoul, CEO, New Empire Group
- Mark Maher, President, NIF Group Inc.
- Lois Massa, Senior Vice President, GJS Re
- Brian Molusis, President, Vital Insurance Partners
- Brian Norman, President, Norman-Spencer Agency Inc.
- Stephen Standing, Trinity Underwriting Managers Inc.
- Kevin Tromer, President & CEO, MacNeil Group
- John Willemsen, Managing Director, Programs at Arch Reinsurance Company
"We have planned a jam-packed schedule for program professionals that provides broad and open access to market players and resources they won't find in one place elsewhere," explained Brian Molusis, who also chairs the Program Committee. "I think my colleagues in the program market are going to find incredible value in attending this year's AAMGA Annual Meeting. We've even arranged for non-AAMGA members to attend and provided a 50 percent membership discount to those who join AAMGA following the Scottsdale meeting."
As of early January 2016, the Annual Meeting's Program agenda included more than 40 program carriers, an open market access that includes London brokers and other intermediaries, a series of carrier presentations, a Program Business networking lounge, a program panel discussion on current and emerging issues and an exclusive reception for program professionals in addition to the broader agenda planned for the entire Annual Meeting.
Those interested in registering for the AAMGA Annual meeting should contact the association at (610) 992-0022 or visit www.aamga.org for more information.
The American Association of Managing General Agents (AAMGA) was founded in 1926 and focuses on advancing networking, education and advocacy on behalf of its more than 500 corporate members in North America and Europe. AAMGA is the leader in and voice of the wholesale and excess and surplus lines insurance industry. AAMGA membership is highly selective. The managing general agents, managing general underwriters, program administrators and managers, Lloyd's syndicate and managing agents, domestic and international insurance, captive and reinsurance companies, claim administrators, law firms, premium financing companies and the state surplus lines offices admitted to the ranks are those who annually subscribe to a Code of Ethics and demonstrate the highest standards of excellence, experience, integrity and insurance company representation. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, the nonprofit Association and its University Foundation provide substantive benefits and service to members throughout the year. Learn more at www.aamga.org