Wright Specialty’s Table-Service Restaurant Insurance Program
Coverages and services tailored to meet the needs of table-service restaurants.
Eligible Classes of Business:
- Table-service restaurants (liquor receipts less than 35%, limited catering, limited 24-hour operation).
Ineligible insureds and operations not covered include non-franchise and fast-food restaurants, entertainment/dance floor venues, and tableside cooking.
- General Liability
- Business Income (Actual Loss Sustained option is available)
- Equipment Breakdown
- Food Spoilage
- Liquor Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Employment Practices Liability
- Commercial Umbrella ($5M capacity in the program) Additional limits available.
- Enhanced Property Form
- Restaurant Enhancement Endorsement
- Workers Compensation
Premium Requirements: None