The Worldwide Facilities Workers' Compensation division strives to provide a package of expertise, market knowledge and the highest quality service. We combine skilled sales and service professionals with extensive carrier relationships to deliver for you and your customers.
- Fast turnaround on inquiries, quotes and service requests
- Minimum premiums starting at $1,000
- No Maximum premium and loss sensitive programs are available
- Most classes are acceptable including higher hazard exposures-construction, healthcare, social services and transportation
- High experience mod factors, start-up operations and lapses in coverage are sometimes eligible
- Multiple carriers are available in all states
- Direct bill installment plans, pay as you go and payroll reporting programs available
- Class code eligibility and minimum premiums vary by carrier, state, loss experience, etc.
- Competitive commissions offered
- Acord 130
- 3-5 years of loss runs valued within 90 days of the effective date (if applicable)
- Experience Rating Modification Worksheets (If applicable)
- Worldwide Facilities Workers' Compensation Supplemental (if applicable)
We do not need a completed submission to get started. Our Initial need is an accord 130 including the FEIN.
All Workers' Compensation processing and service requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org