Tennant Risk Services - Hard-To-Place Professional Liability
Hard To Place Professional Liability
Tennant Risk Services, a division of Worldwide Facilities, excels at tougher, hard to place Professional Liability accounts, including accounts that other have passed on.
Coverage is available for hard to place professional liability (E&O), directors and officers (D&O), employment practices liability (EPLI) and Cyber Risk accounts. By applying specialty insurance expertise, adding creativity and utilizing a broad range of markets, Tennant is able to provide terms on some of the toughest accounts you may have.
Hard To Place Includes
- Unique Business Models
- Adverse Loss Experience
- New Operations / Startups
- Specialty Coverage Needs
- Disciplinary Proceedings
- Multiple Services
- Acquisitions & Sales
Examples of Hard To Place Professional Liability Include
- Tech company, multiple services – E&O, Cyber
- Acquisition of 20 franchised restaurants – EPLI
- FinTech, investment company & tech platform – E&O, Cyber, D&O / EPLI
- Utility, customized coverage – Cyber
- Insurance Agent, sale – E&O Standalone Tail
- Physician with claims – E&O
- Financial Institution, difficult financial position – D&O
Tennant Risk Services, a division of Worldwide Facilities, is your wholesale expert for all professional liability. We make it easy for you to bind hard to place and complex accounts.