Our Professional Liability policy protects staffing firms for legal actions alleging financial loss arising from the placement of and the services performed by contract workers – from administrative and blue collar to professionals, including but not limited to architects, engineers, accountants, attorneys, IT placements, medical professionals and home healthcare.
Designed to respond to the diversity of the staffing industry at large, including but not limited to Contract/Temporary Placements, Direct Hire, PEO, ASO, VMS, Payrolling.
Our Professional Liability policy steps in to protect a staffing firm for legal actions alleging bodily injury and or property damage. For the insured’s contract employees (temporary placements), our occurrence-based policy specifically extends coverage to the insured for damage caused by the contract employee while on assignment (care, custody, and control). See actual policy for complete information.
- Individual Policy – separate limits
- Deductible aggregate available
- Additional Insured status available with the ability to remove Insured vs. Insured exclusion
- Occurrence Form or optional Claims Made – both with defense outside the limits
- Duty to Defend
- Innocent Insured Provision
- Coverage can be written for staffing firms engaged exclusively in medical placements (placement of doctors & dentists excluded)
- Coverage for IT professionals includes actions arising out of copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress or trade name
- IT coverage has NO restrictions for network security violations arising out of IT professional’s acts, and does not exclude chat rooms
- Damage to client’s electronic data is covered
- Coverage to PEO for services provided to clients
- Coverage to PEO for defense of claims arising out of actions/activities of PEO workers
- Knowledge of claim is limited to Corporate Officer or Risk Manager
- Coverage territory is worldwide for all named insureds domiciled in the USA
- Client Service Agreements/Contracts
- Currently Valued – 3 Years’ Carrier Loss Runs
- Copy of Employee Manual or Employee Handbook