Non-Profit Management Liability
WE INSURE: Trade and professional associations, charities, foundations, museums, chambers of commerce, agricultural co-ops, select condo and homeowners associations, and many more.
Victor's Non-Profit Management Liability program offers directors & officers, employment practices liability, fiduciary liability, crime, and kidnap, ransom & extortion coverage parts to non-profit organizations. Our policyholders can be protected against alleged claims of fraud, unfair competition, employment discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, discrimination, and employee and pension plan mismanagement.
- Minimum premium: $650
- Maximum limits: $5 million
- Shared or separate limit options
- Defense coverage for wage and hour claims
- No D&O hammer clause
- Defense outside the limits available
- Crime coverage for fidelity, forgery, and alteration, inside the premises loss, in transit loss, money orders and counterfeit money, computer crime, funds transfer fraud, and personal accounts protection
- Broad insured person coverage for KR&E
- Broad definition of subsidiaries
- First dollar defense for claims that are D&O only
- EPL coverage extended to contract employees
- Two-year policy terms available