Forest & Logging
Victor's Forest & Logging program has been established for over 30 years and has been endorsed by a leading trade association for nearly all that time. The program is written on admitted paper, and offers aggressive and professional claims management by industry experts.
- Admitted with an A+ rated carrier
- Availability: In all states except LA, MI, and NY on an admitted basis. CA written direct through Victor Insurance Services. Retail insurance agents/retail brokers only please.
- Minimum premium: $5,000
- General liability: $1M/$2M limit
- Loggers broad form property damage (fire suppression, damage to timberlands, loading and unloading)
- Inland marine
- Commercial auto: $1M CSL and Pollution at policy limits (all vehicles) upon request
- Excess Liability
- Cargo available to cover commodities being hauled
Target markets: operations that involve logging, log road construction, chipping, hauling of logs/chips, hauling finished lumber (only available in the Northwest).