Coalition of Restaurants and Fine Dining Enterprises (CRAFDE)
Due to our growth and popular demand, we now separated our Restaurants from SMART-U with our exclusive umbrella, CRAFDE, for Fine Dining, Fast Food, Casual, and Family Restaurants. Limits from $10 million;$15 million; up to $25 million
Who Can We Protect?
- Broad range of restaurants — Fine Dining - white table cloth (steak, seafood, higher-priced meals); Family/Casual - (buffet, ethnic cuisine, cafeteria); Fast Food (sandwich and salad shops, carry-outs, franchises, pizza).
- Ineligible classes: bars, sports bars, dance floors, country clubs, food trucks, concert venues, seasonal operations, pubs, or restaurants with liquor sales greater than 50%, 24-hour establishments.
- No shared limits - aggregate per location
- Competitive product offering
- Personal excess liability available for principals (min. underlined $5 million)
- Follow form auto liability, abuse, assault, liquor liability
- Most favorable venue
- Liquor sales above 30% can be reviewed/exceptions
- Catering above 25% on/off-premises can be reviewed/exceptions
- Limited delivery according to establishment
- Admitted “A” rated carrier