Inland Marine Hypermarket
As Inland Marine insurance specialists, Signature Programs’ Inland Marine “Hypermarket” helps you meet the unique challenges of your insured’s Inland Marine risks. From basic risks to the most demanding, our Inland Marine underwriting team is ready to help.
- Underwriting authority
- Decades of experience
- Stable of Inland Marine specialized insurers
- Focused dedication to market
- Ability to underwrite difficult, high volume Inland Marine exposures
We can write most any Inland Marine risk, but below are some of the more typical Inland Marine coverages that we handle and specialize in.
- Oil and gas equipment
- Wind farms
- Broadcasting property and equipment
- Electronic equipment
- Machine shops
- Rental equipment dealers
- Logging & Forestry Equipment
- Builder’s risk
- Any equipment-driven risk
- Building material dealers
- General contractors
- Stamp and coin dealers
- Fine art
- Courier and small package delivery
- Railroad rolling stock
- Warehouseman’s Legal Liability
- Wind coverage available in the southeastern United States
- Inland Marine
- Additional coverages available based on category
- Minimum limits apply
Why RPS Signature Programs
Our team of industry experts can help take on the most complex client needs with our exclusive programs offering specialized coverage for niche risks. Signature Programs comprehensive Inland Marine insurance program can cover almost ANY risk.
ENTER YOUR INFORMATION ABOVE IN THE LET"S GET STARTED SECTION ABOVE AND WE'LL BE IN TOUCH IN A FEW MINUTES... OR...
VISIT THE RPS KNOWLEDGE CENTER BY CLICKING A TOPIC BELOW: