MedDefense and Billing Company Errors and Omissions Insurance
Organizations delivering direct medical or medically-related services.
Classes include, but are not limited to, the following:
Up to $10,000,000 each claim/$10,000,000 aggregate
- MEDEFENSETM PLUS - Defense costs and civil fines and penalties coverage for Billing Errors, HIPAA, EMTALA and Stark proceedings
- Standalone HIPAA Protector - Defense costs and civil fines and penalties coverage for governmental HIPAA proceedings.
- Full Prior Acts available
- Broad definition of Insured
- Broad definition of Billing Errors Proceedings to include both governmental and commercial payor audits and investigations, qui tam plaintiffs, or voluntary self-disclosure
- Waiver of co-insurance upon selection of panel counsel
- Sub-limit available for Medical Board Proceeding defense cost reimbursement
- Payment for shadow audits
- Can be combined with e-MDTM coverage
- Available in all states