Terrorism Insurance Program (New!)
Program Brokerage Corporation (PBC) is now offering a new Terrorism product for all classes of business nationwide. The policy will be written stand-alone for acts of Terrorism certified or uncertified with no required claim amount.
Why our program might be better suited to your clients than TRIA:
- Since 9/11, an event on U.S. soil has never been certified as an act of Terrorism and therefore TRIA remains untested for its loss payment.
- TRIA sets a high bar for claims to be made with large financial policy triggers, deductibles that have increased year over year since 2016 and Federal certification.
- TRIA is a back-stop solution for the insurance industry, while our policy is tailored to your clients' individual needs.
- Underwritten by AM Best Company rated “A” XV (excellent)
- Limits available up to $250,000,000 for Property Damage and Business Interruption
- Active Assailant sublimit of $1,000,000 subject to scheduled values
- Active Assailant up to $3,000,000 available on a referral basis
- Sabotage coverage included
- Threat and Hoax sublimit of $100,000
- Denial of Access available on a referral basis
- Zero deductible available
- 24 month policies available
- Coverage available in all states
- No minimum premiums
- Acord 125
- Location Schedule
- Loss experience
For more information, please contact:
Senior Vice President