Motor Truck Cargo
- Limits up to $300,000 per power unit/$600,000 per occurrence for select commodities and states
- Up to 10 power units (for same day quote response)
- Diminishing Deductible (25% reduction in the deductible for each loss free annual policy term)
- $1,000 minimum premium, $1,000 minimum deductible
Additional Coverages included:
- Earned Freight Charges – Up to $2,500
- Debris Removal Expenses – Up to $5,000
- Reloading Expenses – Up to $5,000
Optional Coverages available:
- Spoilage/Freezing coverage
- Pollutant Clean Up and Removal
- Owner’s Goods Extension
- 'Additional Coverages Plus’ Endorsement:
- $25,000 Blanket Limit for Debris Removal, Reloading, Towing, Traffic Control & Security
- $10,000 Earned Freight
- $25,000 Fire Department Surcharge
- $2,500 Rewards Coverage
- $1,000 Loss Data Preparation Coverage
- Applicant must have prior commercial driving experience
- Loss History with no losses or one loss for $10,000 or less
- Drivers between the ages of 23-65 or 66-70 with acceptable copy of DOT physical due at time of binding
- MVR’s are required
- Driver's history cannot have a Major Violation in the past 36 months
Target operation types: dry van/box, refrigerated freight, flat bed and containerized freight.
Target Commodities: grain, gravel, soft drinks, canned goods, fertilizer, appliances, building materials, hardware, office equipment, steel, small appliances and light machinery.
Ineligible operation types: mobile home and household good haulers.
Ineligible Commodities: oversized/overweight shipments, aircraft engines, turbines, transformers and watercraft.
State Availability: National