Private Primary Flood (Commercial)
No other type of natural disaster has done more damage and destruction than flooding. In fact, according to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), just 1 inch of water can cause $27,000 or more in damages to your property.
Limits of Liability:
- Combined Building & Contents Limit up to $5,000,000
- Business Income: $500,000
- Primary & Secondary Residential
- Commercial Properties
- Apartments, Multi-Family Dwellings
- $2,500 per occurrence for Buildings
- $2,500 per occurrence for Contents
- Ability to schedule multiple locations on to one policy
- Loss of income/loss of rents coverage
- Additional limits provided for improvements and Betterments
- Replacement cost coverage for building & contents
Submitting your risk to Orchid has never been easier. Simply e-mail your commercial submissions (ACORD'S, SOV's, Supplementals, Loss Runs, etc...) to email@example.com.
Availability: Available in all 50 states