Texas Non-subscriber Insurance Program
MIDLANDS IS AN INDUSTRY LEADER
in the Texas Non-Subscriber space. Our offerings align with the needs of our customers. We have leveraged our extensive underwriting and technical expertise in both Occupational Accident and Workers’ Compensation to design a Texas Non-Sub product with responsive, flexible coverages, prompt claims attention and industry-leading services.
- Primary employers indemnity: CSL of $100,000 up to $10,000,000
- Up to 10 times the CSL per occurrence, with a maximum of $25,000,000
- No annual policy aggregate
- Industrial Aid Aircraft available (coverage for business that have company-owned, operated or leased aircraft and who wish to insure the employees who travel on these aircraft)
- Duty to defend: 1st dollar defense cost outside the policy limits
- Deductible applies to medical expense only on policies with deductibles less than $50,000
- ERISA plan & Texas DOI compliance package
- Safety & risk management services provided
- Access to a medical provider network
- 24/7 claims reporting
- Stewardship reporting of risk results
- Nurse case management - makes initial contact on referred medical only cases
- Reviews medical records & bills to verify the appropriateness of medical services, the relatedness of services to claims & accuracy of billing.
- Midlands professionals meet industry requirements for audits, inspections or regulatory required reviews of cover holders, third party administrators & ceding carriers.
- Will work with other approved TPAs
- Sheet Metal
- Home Health
- Others Considered