NAHC Affinity Program
Manchester Specialty Programs is the exclusively endorsed national provider of total business insurance solutions for the home health care and hospice industry by the National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC). Our program is available in all 50 states and includes the following key insurance products: Workers’ Compensation, Professional Liability, General Liability & Package, Non-Owned and Hired Auto, Directors’ & Officers’ (D&O) and Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI), Cyber Liability and Regulatory Audit Coverage.
While Manchester Specialty’s total integrated business insurance solutions are available to all home care and hospice providers, member agencies of NAHC will be eligible for special pricing discounts as well as future custom product enhancements and new insurance products. The first product available is a 5% Workers’ Compensation premium discount, available only to eligible NAHC members.
Partnering with Manchester Specialty to protect your patients, employees, assets, property and reputation comes with distinctive benefits:
- Ability to Access our Superior Program through Your Own Insurance Agent or Broker of Choice
- Financial Strength of Highly Rated Insurance Carriers that Underwrite our Products
- National Program Available in all 50 States and DC
- More than Three Decades of Expertise and Experience in Insuring Home Health Care & Hospice Providers
- Competitive Pricing
- Available Installment Plans
- Excellent Loss Control & Claim Management from Our Carrier Partners
About the National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC)
- NAHC is the largest professional association representing the nation’s 33,000 home care and hospice providers and the 2 million nurses, therapists and aids they employ
- Members include agencies delivering hands-on care to patients at home; multi-entity providers delivering care at home; businesses that provide products or services to home care and hospice agencies; state association members; and allied members, including nonprofit groups, universities, libraries, schools of nursing, and international groups with an interest in home care and hospice
- Provides advocacy, education and information to home care and hospice industry