Companion Care and Support Services
At Manchester Specialty Programs, we deliver an insurance program specifically designed for companion care agencies, including franchises, one of the fastest-growing health care sectors in the country. Our comprehensive insurance program is designed to help these agencies continue to provide the important services they offer throughout our communities.
- Professional Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- General Liability/Package Policy
- Non-owned and Hired Auto
- Directors' & Officers' (D&O) Liability
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Regulatory Audit (RAC) Insurance Coverage
Personal Care, Companion Care, Support Services:
Manchester Specialty provides a comprehensive insurance program that addresses the various exposures arise from companion care and support services.
- Companion Care Services - including bathing, dressing, grooming, assistance with daily living, active range-of-motion activities
- Homemaker Care Services - meal planning, cooking, dishwashing, light housekeeping, personal laundry and linens, grocery shopping, incidental transportation, etc.
- Senior Companion Care Services: conversation, reading, games, gardening, appointments, outings, etc.
- Personal Assistance & Supportive Care: transfers, ambulation, feeding assist with self-administered medication, etc.