The RW Exchange (RWX)
RWX is the first and ONLY representations and warranties insurance (RWI) InsurTech delivery platform in the world. With 250+ emails and other communications back and forth between the various parties involved in underwriting and more than 20 steps (each with gating items) all parties in the RWI delivery model are counting on the appropriate tools to provide seamless, efficient, and effective communication in order to meet aggressive M&A timelines and deliverables.
RWX is the only real-time cloud-based underwriting tool that provides 100% transparency to all stakeholders within the RWI process – delivering the only replicable playbook that allows all parties to manage and track the underwriting on a proactive basis. By including all teams on RWX, users gain comfort that all parties are driving towards the same underwriting targets every step of the way.
Advantages to Using RWX
- Control - All parties to proactively triage the numerous steps by providing comments and documents directly to RWX without waiting on the broker to provide direction
- Collaboration - One central location and a single source of truth for all designated parties as a roadmap from start to finish
- Transparency - Visibility into each step of the process for all necessary deliverables, communication, and requests for information so that no questions are left to the imagination
- Accountability – Removes any question as to when and what users submitted, making each party directly accountable for their individual participation
- Communication – Sends real-time communications to the appropriate clients, brokers, and insurers when comments and/or documents are uploaded
- Security – Powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS), RWX’s native-cloud technology mitigates risk by keeping data secure, confidential, and yet accessible 24-7