Mobile Home Park
There are many types and subsets of Mobile Home Parks, ranging from seasonal sites, parks, communities, and more. With over 38,000 trailer parks in the United States ranging in size from 5 to over 1,000 home sites, picking the right coverage for your specific type can be difficult. Our exclusive Mobile Home Park Program is here to help.
- Property. Coverage for your Mobile Home Park that covers your equipment, utilities, and other assets unique to your Park’s property.
- General Liability. Many types of claims can arise in your Park. General Liability protects you from instances such as bodily injury, personal and advertising injury, and more.
- Inland Marine. Covering moveable types of property can insure much of your Park’s integrity.
- Crime. Don’t wait until it’s too late to insure your park for crime-related expenses.
- TRIA (terrorism insurance). Protecting against any potential acts of terrorism to your Park, TRIA may be legally required depending on your location.
- Monoline General Liability. Exclusive liability coverage for a certain asset.
- Monoline Property. Exclusive property liability coverage.
Exclusive package product through Fortegra (AM Best Rating A-)
- Admitted product available in AZ and CA
- Companion non-admitted product available in AZ, CA, CO, ID, NM, NV, OR, and UT
Exclusive Lloyd’s of London General Liability product (AM Best Rating XV)
- Available in AZ, CA, CO, ID, NM, NV, OR, TX, UT and WA