ACTIVE ASSAILANT INCIDENT:
A deliberate malicious physical attack by an Active Assailant at a covered location who is present and armed with a weapon, (including handheld instruments, small arms, explosives, and vehicles), and the subsequent action of Authorities.
Any specific threats to inflict bodily injury, or damage, destroy or contaminate property.
- Legal Liability: Coverage for the Damages and Claim Expenses an insured will become legally obligated to pay following an incident.
- Physical Damage: Coverage for the cost of physical loss, damage or destruction to Insured property resulting from an active assailant incident.
- Business Interruption: Indemnification for business interruption loss resulting from physical damage or denial of access following an incident.
- Extra Expenses: Cover for a range of extra expenses and costs likely to be incurred by an insured.
- Response Fees: The Cost of Critical Incident response from our market leading security consultants GardaWorld.
ISA PRODUCT ENHANCEMENTS
- Psychiatric Care for insured persons or a member of an
- insured person’s immediate family
- Temporary staff costs – recruitment costs to replace
- employees physically present during an active assailant incident
- Event cancellation extra expense
- Accidental death benefit for an insured person
- Insured person includes clients/residents and volunteers
- Service dogs covered
- Vehicle includes all-terrain vehicles and snowmobiles
- Repatriation of remains to their country of origin