Greenwood General Insurance Agency (Greenwood General Insurance), headquartered in Altadena, CA, provides independent brokers with programs exclusively ranging from surety bonds, professional liability, and general liability products for contractors and developers.
As a Managing General Agent (MGA) and Program Administrator, we serve independent brokers from coast to coast. With our vast array of diversified programs, we are able to offer multiple programs nationwide.
Our dedicated staff of talented and highly experienced underwriters and risk managers works diligently to help our broker partners find profitability by writing more business.
Our Company Strategy
- Purpose – Our purpose is to lead by example in the commercial insurance industry by delivering enhanced services, solid relationships and profitable margins.
- Vision – Our ultimate vision is to deliver competitive rates, along with convenience and quality in our extensive services while exceeding our broker partners expectations.
- Mission Statement – We aim to develop long-term relationships with all independent brokers by providing exceptional customer service through innovative ideas and advanced technology.
- Core Values - We strongly believe in treating our producers with respect and trust. We maintain positive growth with creativity, invention and innovation in all areas of business. We integrate honesty, integrity and ethical business practices into all areas of business.
- Goals – Our consummate goals include regional expansion in the P&C risk management field and development of a strong base of key producers. We also aim to grow assets and investment opportunities of the company in order to support the service development. Finally, we endeavor to build a solid reputation while becoming a key player in the surety and insurance industry.