E-Cig Product Liability
Vape Insurance Programs
Vape Insurance and E Liquid Insurance has been provided by Calco Commercial Insurance since 2008. Experience and expertise matters when choosing a broker for your risks. CALCO has shaped the policy language specifically for the vape industry, providing unprecedented insurance coverage. Despite the challenges faced by the vape industry we continue to provide support to the brokers who partner with us. Further, CALCO lobbies in Washington D.C. on behalf of the vape industry to ensure that vapor products remain accessible to their consumers.
Quick Appointment Process:
- Click here to get appointed online in 5-minutes!
- Sell in all 50-States and Washington D.C.
- Got questions or need an indication? Call us at (877) 225-2699
Vape Insurance Coverage:
- General Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Personal/Advertising Insurance
- Tenant Liability Insurance
- Medical Payments Insurance
- Business Property (Includes Theft Coverage)
- No Health Hazard Exclusion
- E-liquids: coverage for e-liquids containing nicotine at any strength
- Devices: coverage for mechanical mods, regulated devices, and disposables
- Accessories: includes wicks, wires, batteries, atomizers, and any other component thereof
- $100,000 to $5,000,000 Primary (Program 2)
- $1,000,000 to $75,000,000 Excess
Loss Control Services:
- Warning labels for e-liquids
- Warning labels for devices, batteries, and components
- Warning language for website
Vapor insurance and vape insurance general and product liability is served in the following states: Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.
LEGAL: Coverage availability is subject to change without notice and is subject to underwriting approval. Calco Commercial Insurance Services Inc is licensed in all 50 states and Washington D.C. CA DOI #0G67945