Home Health Care
At Caitlin Morgan, our solutions are designed to fit the risks your clients face, helping to protect their businesses while providing them with the ability to focus on sustained growth. From small to large and complex risks, we are available to help you secure the insurance protection your specific clients require.
Allied Healthcare – Home Healthcare is a $74.5 billion industry with 304,350 businesses that serve patients throughout the United States*. The industry is made up of companies that provide the following services:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Personal Care
- Homemaker & Companion Services
- Physical Therapy & Other Support Services
- In-Home Hospice Care Providers
Available Coverages for Home Healthcare
To help transfer and mitigate risk, Caitlin Morgan partners with leading insurers in home healthcare. We offer the following broad insurance coverages:
- General Liability – Claims-made and Occurrence based
- $250K HIPAA Violations Coverage
- $10K Defense of License Limit
- $10K Subpoena Assistance Limit
- $300K Sexual Abuse/Misconduct Sublimit (with option to full limit)
- Three-Year ERP Options Offered Upfront
- Crime & Privacy/Data Breach Add-ons
- Professional Liability – Claims-made and Occurrence based
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto
- Business Personal Property
- Workers Compensation
Our tailor-made Professional Liability insurance form includes automatic additional insured status for management companies, franchisors and vendor managers; affirmative property damage; defense outside of the limit (capped). Optional coverages are available to add a sublimit for first-party billing errors and incentivized zero dollar deductible.
All types of home care are considered.
*IBIS World, 2014 statistics