Bolton Street Retail & Supermarkets
What is Bolten Street Supermarkets?
Bolton Street Programs has managed national risk purchasing groups for over 30 years. In 2014, we focused Bolton Street Supermarkets to protect a wide range of retail stores, including grocery stores, owners, merchants, and tenants.
Who We Protect
- Broad Eligibility: Retail Stores — free standing or in shopping centers, shoe stores, supermarkets, grocery, clothing, jewelry, eye / vision, electronic, household goods, and office supply stores.
- Ineligible Classes: Second hand stores, amusement rides, auto services, pharmaceuticals, guns and ammo, infant or medical products, and free standing liquor stores.
Why Bolten Street Supermarkets?
- Limits up to $10M, $25M, $50M & $ 100M.
- Competitive product offering.
- Personal excess liability available for principals (minimum underlying $5 million).
- Limits apply separately to each member of the Risk Purchasing Group.
- Most favorable venue endorsement.
- Provide excellence in protection — dedicated program underwriting service.
- Coverage for internet and international sales.
- Follow form auto liability, abuse, assault, non-intentional discrimination, and liquor.
What Sets us Apart?
- A.M. Best A-Rated
- Admitted in all states