Bolton Street Restaurants
What is Bolton Street Restaurants?
Bolton Street Programs has managed national Risk Purchasing
Groups for over 30 years. Bolton Street Restaurants, for Fine
Dining, Fast Food, Casual, and Family Restaurants. Limits from
$10 million; $25 million; $50 Million; $100 Million.
Who We Protect
- Broad range of restaurants: Fine Dining - white table cloth (steak, seafood, higher-priced meals); Family/Casual - (buffet, ethnic cuisine, cafeteria); Fast Food (sandwich and salad shops, carry-outs, franchises, pizza).
- Ineligible classes: Bars, sports bars, dance floors, country clubs, food trucks, concert venues, seasonal operations, pubs, or restaurants with liquor sales greater than 50%, 24-hour establishments.
Why Bolton Street Restaurants?
- No shared limits
- Competitive product offering
- Personal excess liability available for principals (min. underlined $5 million)
- Follow form auto liability, abuse, assault, liquor liability
- Most favorable venue
- Liquor sales above 30% can be reviewed/exceptions
- Catering above 25% on/off-premises can be reviewed/exceptions
- Limited delivery according to establishment
What Sets us Apart?
- A.M. Best A-Rated
- Admitted in all states