Ambulance Insurance Program
Arrowhead's Ambulance program has a new carrier (Old Republic Insurance Group, "A" rated by A.M. Best) and is now managed by our commercial transportation experts, Bellingham Underwriters. The program targets private and for-profit emergency/911 ambulance companies.
- Class I, II and III ambulances
- Ambulettes or passenger vans used for paratransit if less than 20 percent of total operations
- Service vehicles associated with commercial operations
- Private passenger type vehicles owned by a Corp, LLC or partnership and used for business purposes
- For-profit ambulance companies
- First response/paramedics operating as independent contractors and not affiliated with a fire department, hospital or municipal entity
COVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS Commercial Automobile
- Auto Liability: $1 million CSL
- UM/UIM: State-specific limits
- Med Pay: $10,000
- PIP: Statutory
- Physical Damage: $175,000/vehicle and $5 million total fleet value
- $1 million per occurrence/$3 million annual aggregate
- Fire Legal: $500,000
- Med Pay: $10,000
- Incidental exposure to schools/classrooms including First Aid classes
- Medical directors when written as part of a service company
- Incidental lessors risk properties
- Incidental auto repair services for others
- GKLL: $1 million max per location
- Sexual abuse/molestation coverage available
- Miscellaneous medical service equipment including defibrillators, radios, EKG's, respirators, monitors, gurneys and stretchers
- Support equipment including ATV's, bariatric lifts, portable boats and powered cots
- Tools used for vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Follow Form Excess
- Options up to $4 million Auto CSL and $4 million per occurrence/$6 million annual aggregate GL
- Limits up to $5 million per occurrence/$7 million annual aggregate
- Building, Busines Personal Property and Business Income coverages.
- Buildings over 20 years old need current updates to wiring, HVAC, plumbing, and roof.
**Drivers Falling outside of acceptable driver guidelines may still be subject to additional premium charges and/or be subject to restrictions up to and including exclusion.