Occupational Accident for Independent Owner Operators
Occupational Accident Insurance is available for Independent Owner Operators paid by 10-99 (or some W-2 employees in states where workers' compensation coverage is not required). This may be due to the employer's ability to reject coverage (TX)---or employers in states where their total workforce is within the numerical exemption provided by state law. We can also provide Contingent Liability coverage (valuable protection for the employer) in most instances.
Occupational Accident insurance provides coverage for on-the-job accidents (Accident Medical and Disability benefits as per policy schedule) -- as well as limited coverage down to one person----or groups of any size.
- Several Combined Single Limit Options
- Policy is issued to the Motor Carrier and therefore allows the Motor Carrier to make changes to the driver census (as needed).
- Streamlined enrollment process with only a 2-page application for Motor Carrier then enrollment forms for each driver
- Monthly Reporting payment plans available
- Flat Charge depending on trailer type and/or commodities hauled.