Senior Car PLUS
Our Senior Car PLUS program is designed to meet the coverage needs of senior car service vehicles.
Coverage is underwritten by Amalgamated Casualty, which has been given a financial strength rating of B++ (Good) by A.M. Best and A (Exceptional) by Demotech.
- Senior car service
- Significant expertise in target class
- Quick underwriter turnaround
- Flexible payment options
Commercial Auto Liability
- Includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Limits up to $1,500,000 Combined Single Limit (CSL) may be provided to meet contractual requirements
- Uninsured/ Underinsured Motorists (UM/UIM), Medical Payments (Med Pay), & Personal Injury Protection (PIP) will be written to meet statutory requirements with other options available
- General Liability product package may be available, but coverage varies by state. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific inquiries.
- Comprehensive & Collision
- Minimum Deductible of $1,000
- Stated Values of $10,000-75,000
- Unmetered autos with maximum seating capacity of seven (7) passengers, excluding the driver
- No back-dated vehicle additions or deletions
- No on-and-off units; if a vehicle is deleted mid-term, it must stay off the policy for a minimum of thirty (30) calendar days
- No new ventures or vehicles used for multiple shifts
- Ambulatory units only (No vehicles with lifts or ramps)
- All drivers must receive approval prior to driving and receive confirmation they have been added to policy
- All drivers must be a minimum age of twenty-three (25) years old
- All drivers must possess a valid unrestricted state driver license for a minimum of three (3) years
- A preferred driver should be accident free for at least three (3) years;
- All drivers must have no more than two (2) violations for the past three (4) years
- An applicant will be rejected if he/she has ever been convicted of a major violation; such as, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances or driving while otherwise impaired
Personal Use of Vehicle
- Personal use of vehicle must be disclosed on application.
- The Quick Quote Application is acceptable to obtain a quote for small fleet accounts (< 5 vehicles) and owner/operators. The Senior Car Supplemental with Driver List and Vehicle List is required for larger fleets (>5 vehicles).
- Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs) currently dated for all drivers must be submitted. Agent responsible for providing MVRs on new business applications. The cost of MVRs will be itemized and deducted from Agency commissions if agent is unable to provide with a new business submission. Carrier responsible for the cost of MVRs thereafter.
- Loss Runs (dated within 60 days) for the last five (5) years (if applicable)
- Synopsis of Operations including a brief resume of applicant or the day to day business manager.
To bind coverage a completed ACORD 125 Application along with appropriate state and line of business ACORD applications is required.