Our Sedan PLUS program is designed to meet the coverage needs of sedans.
Coverage is underwritten by Amalgamated Casualty, which has been given a financial strength rating of B++ (Good) by A.M. Best and A (Exceptional) by Demotech.
- Significant expertise in target class
- Quick underwriter turnaround
- Flexible payment options
Commercial Auto Liability
- Includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Up to $1,500,000 Combined Single Limit (CSL); higher limits are available under certain circumstances at the underwriter’s discretion
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists (UM/UIM), Medical Payments (Med Pay), & Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverages will be written to reflect statutory minimums with other options available upon request
- Comprehensive & Collision
- Minimum Deductible of $1,000
- Stated Values of $5,000-75,000
- Vehicle over 8 years old are ineligible for Physical Damage coverage unless required by a lienholder
- Unmetered autos with maximum seating capacity of seven (7) passengers, excluding the driver
- No back-dated vehicle additions or deletions allowed
- No on-and-off units; if a vehicle is deleted mid-term, it must stay off the policy for a minimum of fifteen (30) calendar days
- No new ventures (unless there is previous favorable verifiable insurance history)
- No double or triple shifted vehicles
- All drivers must receive approval prior to driving and be included on the policy
- All drivers must be a minimum age of twenty-three (23) years old
- All drivers must possess a valid unrestricted state driver license for a minimum of three (3) years
- A preferred driver should be accident free for at least three (3) years
- All drivers must have no more than two (2) violations for the past three (3) years
- An applicant will be rejected if he/she has ever been convicted of a major violation; such as, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances or driving while otherwise impaired
TNC & Personal Use of Vehicle
- TNC use (Uber, Lyft, etc.) and personal use of the vehicle must be disclosed on the application.
- The Quick Quote Application is acceptable to obtain a quote for small fleet accounts (< 5 vehicles). The Sedan Supplemental with Driver List and Vehicle List is required for larger fleets (>5 vehicles).
- Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs) currently dated for all vehicle operators must be submitted (including part-time and back-up drivers). Agent is responsible for providing MVRs on new business applications. If agent is unable to provide MVRs the cost will be itemized and deducted from Agency commission. Carrier is responsible for MVR costs thereafter.
- Loss Runs currently dated (within last 60 days) for the last five (5) years (if applicable).
- Vehicle Photos for all vehicles requesting physical damage coverage with stated values greater than $30k.
- Synopsis of Operations including a brief resume of the business manager and a summary of the operations.
- To bind coverage a completed and accurate ACORD 125 Application along with the appropriate state and line of business ACORD applications is required.