School Transport PLUS
Our School Transport PLUS program is designed to meet the coverage needs of school transport vehicles.
Coverage is underwritten by Amalgamated Casualty, which has been given a financial strength rating of B++ (Good) by A.M. Best and A (Exceptional) by Demotech.
- School transport
- Significant expertise in target class
- Quick underwriter turnaround
- Flexible payment options
Commercial Auto Liability
- Includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Up to $1,500,000 Combined Single Limit (CSL); higher limits may be available under certain circumstances at the underwriter’s discretion
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists (UM/UIM), Medical Payments (Med Pay), and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverages will be offered as to meet local statutes and requests for higher limits may be accommodated at the discretion of the underwriter
- General Liability product package is subject to state and coverage availability. Contact us at email@example.com for specific inquiries.
- Comprehensive & Collision
- Minimum Deductible of $1,000
- Stated Values of $10,000-75,000
- Each van must have a minimum seating capacity of seven (7) passengers and a maximum seating capacity of (15) passengers, including the driver
- Each van should be no more than fifteen (10) years old and vehicle mileage should be comparable for vehicle age
- All drivers must receive approval from before driving
- All drivers must be a minimum age of twenty-five (25) years old
- All drivers must possess a valid unrestricted state driver license for a minimum of three (3) years
- All drivers must have no more than two violations for the past three (3) years
- Drivers will be rejected if he/she has ever been convicted of a major violation; such as, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances or driving while otherwise impaired
Personal Use of Vehicle
- Personal use of vehicle must be disclosed on application. Minimal personal use preferred.
- The Quick Quote Application is acceptable to obtain a quote for owner/operators and smaller fleets. Larger fleets (>5 vehicles) will require a School Fleet Application with Driver List and Vehicle List. Indications will be provided within 2 business days after receipt of Application and Loss Runs.
- Currently dated Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs) for all Vehicle operators must be submitted (including part-time and back-up drivers). Agent responsible for providing MVRs on new business applications. The cost of MVRs will be itemized and deducted from Agency commissions if not provided with new business submission. Carrier is responsible for the cost of MVRs thereafter.
- Loss Runs currently dated for the last five (5) years (if applicable)
- Synopsis of Operations including a brief resume of named insured or the business manager.
To bind coverage, we require a completed ACORD 125 Application along with appropriate state and line of business ACORD applications.