Miscellaneous Public Auto
Our Miscellaneous Public Auto program is designed to meet the coverage needs of a variety of public autos.
Coverage is underwritten by Amalgamated Casualty, which has been given a financial strength rating of B++ (Good) by A.M. Best and A (Exceptional) by Demotech.
- Low-speed vehicles (e.g. golf carts)
- Campus shuttles
- Airport shuttles
- Education shuttles
- Healthcare shuttles
- Hospitality shuttles
- Special event shuttles
- Funeral shuttles
- Other public autos
- Significant expertise in target class
- Quick underwriter turnaround
- Flexible payment options
Commercial Auto Liability
- Includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Up to $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit (CSL); higher limits are available under certain circumstances at the underwriter’s discretion
- Uninsured/ Underinsured Motorists, Medical Payments (Med Pay), & Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverages will be written to meet contractual or statutory requirements with other options available
- Comprehensive & Collision
- Minimum Deductible of $1,000
- Stated Values of $10,000-75,000
- Please contact underwriting staff for further information
- All drivers must receive approval from before driving
- All drivers must be a minimum age of twenty-three (23) years old
- All drivers must possess a valid unrestricted state driver license for a minimum of three (3) years
- A preferred driver should be accident free for at least three (3) years
- All drivers must have no more than two (2) violations for the past three (3) years
- An applicant will be rejected if he/she has ever been convicted of a major violation; such as, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances or driving while otherwise impaired
- The Quick Quote Application is acceptable to obtain a firm indication on program acceptability. A Supplemental Application may be required based upon the nature of operations.
- Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs) currently dated for all vehicle operators must be submitted (including part-time and back-up drivers). Agent is responsible for providing MVRs on new business applications. If agent is unable to provide MVRs the cost will be itemized and deducted from Agency commission. Carrier is responsible for MVR costs thereafter.
- Loss Runs currently dated (within last 60 days) for the last five (5) years (if applicable).
- Vehicle Photos for all vehicles requesting physical damage coverage with stated values greater than $30k.
- Synopsis of Operations including a brief resume of the business manager and a summary of the operations.
To bind coverage a completed and accurate ACORD 125 Application along with the appropriate state and line of business ACORD applications is required.