Our Limo PLUS program is designed to meet the coverage needs of limousines.
Coverage is underwritten by Amalgamated Casualty, which has been given a financial strength rating of B++ (Good) by A.M. Best and A (Exceptional) by Demotech.
- Significant expertise in target class
- Quick underwriter turnaround
- Flexible payment options
Commercial Auto Liability
- Includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Up to $1,500,000 Combined Single Limit (CSL); higher limits are available under certain circumstances at the underwriter’s discretion
- Uninsured/ Underinsured Motorists (UM/UIM), Medical Payments (Med Pay), and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverages will be written to meet statutory or contractual requirements with other options available
- Comprehensive & Collision
- Minimum Deductible of $1,000
- Stated Values of $10,000-$100,000
- Unmetered autos with seating capacity up to (15) passengers; passenger vehicles with greater seating capacity may be acceptable if part of a larger fleet
- If a vehicle is deleted mid-term it must stay off the policy for (30) thirty days
- No new ventures
- Experienced limo drivers with favorable and verifiable insurance loss history looking to be an owner/operator will be considered
- All drivers must receive approval prior to driving and receive confirmation they have been added to the policy
- All drivers must be a minimum age of twenty-three (23) years old
- All drivers must possess a valid unrestricted state driver license for a minimum of three (3) years
- A preferred driver should be accident free for at least three (3) years;
- All drivers must have no more than two (2) violations for the past three (3) years
- An applicant will be rejected if he/she has ever been convicted of a major violation; such as, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances or driving while otherwise impaired
TNC and Personal Use of Vehicle
- TNC (Uber, Lyft, etc.) and personal use must be disclosed on application
- The Quick Quote Application is acceptable obtain a quote for accounts with fewer than 5 vehicles. Accounts with greater than 5 vehicles require a completed Limo Supplemental.
- Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs) currently dated for all vehicle operators must be submitted (including part-time and back-up drivers). Agent is responsible for providing MVRs on new business applications. If agent is unable to provide MVRs the costs will be itemized and deducted from Agency commission. Carrier is responsible for MVR costs thereafter.
- Loss Runs currently dated (within last 60 days) for the last five (5) years (if applicable).
- Vehicle Photos for all vehicles requesting physical damage coverage with stated values greater than $30k.
- Synopsis of Operations including a brief resume of the business manager and a summary of the operations.
- To bind coverage a completed and accurate ACORD 125 Application along with the appropriate state and line of business ACORD applications is required.