Sports – Youth & Amateur Programs
Participant Accident: Youth & Amateur Sports
No matter how hard an athlete trains, injuries are always a risk. ALIVE RISK, a division of All Risks, Ltd., offers an Amateur Sports Insurance Program to protect athletes from injuries such as torn ligaments, broken bones and sprains. Any of these game-changing injuries can sideline a player and an organization. Coaches and athletes play to win. They don’t worry about what might happen. That’s the job of our dedicated amateur sports insurance underwriters. We have the expertise and resources to design the most comprehensive insurance programs available today.
- Individual risk underwriters with true industry knowledge
- A.M. Best “A” rated insurance carriers
- Amateur Youth Sports Programs
- Sports and Recreational Associations
- Sports Teams and Leagues
- Camps and Clinics (day and overnight)
- Tournaments and Travel Teams
- Special Events
- Accident Medical (Excess) $25,000 (higher or lower limits available upon request)
- AD&D Options include $10,000, $25,000 (or as expiring)
- GL (including participant legal liability) available upon request
Premium varies based on risk
Complete submission includes supplemental application, 3 years of loss runs.