Earthquake – Specialty Property Insurance Program
Difference in Conditions including Earthquake, Earthquake Sprinkler Leakage and Flood
Earthquakes happen on a daily basis and can cause significant property damage. All Risks provides Difference in Conditions insurance (DIC) including Earthquake, Earthquake Sprinkler Leakage and Flood to commercial entities with in-house binding authority for full value limits of $10,000,000. This commercial earthquake insurance coverage is available to apartments, homeowners associations, hotels, motels, retail shops, office buildings, light manufacturing facilities, restaurants and more. Contact our commercial earthquake insurance specialists today to learn more about our Specialty Property Earthquake insurance coverage!
- $10,000,000 Full Value limits with in-house binding authority
- Available Earthquake deductibles as low as 5% in CRESTA zones A & B
- Flood deductible is $50,000 per occurrence and All Other Perils deductible is $25,000
Apartments, homeowners associations, hotels & motels, retail shops, office buildings, light manufacturing facilities, restaurants
Commercial property $10,000,000 full value limits with in-house authority
- $2,500 – CRESTA Zones A & B
- $1,000 – all other CRESTA zones and other states
A complete submission includes supplemental application, ACORD, statement of values (SOV) in Excel format
Available in AK, AZ, CA, HI, NV, OR, UT, WA.
New Madrid area states of AR, IL, IN, KY, MS, MO, OH, TN