NSM Insurance Group continues to expand its program line-up, announcing today the acquisition of IDEAL Marine Insurance of Chicago. IDEAL Marine Insurance is a program specializing in non-construction Ocean and Inland Marine.
IDEAL Marine Insurance writes a wide variety of specialty marine coverages with a broad appetite for Ocean Marine and non-construction Inland Marine, in all 50 states, including:
- Mobile Agricultural and Irrigation Equipment
- Livestock in transit, both domestic and international
- Temperature Controlled Genetics transit
- Ocean Cargo with processing and location coverages
- Transportation & Distribution Warehouse
- Relocation of personal and household effects in transit and storage
NSM Insurance Group is a national Program Administrator that specializes in the development and implementation of industry specific insurance programs. NSM's insurance products and services are distributed through a network of independent agents and brokers.
"We are aggressively seeking Specialty Underwriting or Program acquisitions," said Geof McKernan, CEO, NSM Insurance Group. "IDEAL Marine is a terrific addition to our National Programs Division."
For more information about IDEAL Marine Insurance products and services, contact John Stoesser, 888-837-2555 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.